CRANBERRY ORANGE PIEFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water, boiling shopping list
- 2-3 oz. boxes cranberry/raspberry gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- one 16 oz. can whole-berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- one 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- one 16 oz. Cool Whip, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, melted butter.
- Mix well, press firmly into bottom of pan. In a large bowl combine
- boiling water, gelatin, stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce to gelatin, stirring constantly until sauce is melted.
- Add cold water, mix cranberry sauce well.
- Place into refrigerator until slightly set up.
- In meantime, beat softened cream cheese in large mixing bowl until smooth, add powdered sugar, beat until fluffy.
- Fold in thawed cool whip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over top of crust.
- Place into refrigerator 15 minutes to chill.
- Remove slightly set gelatin from refrigerator, add drained oranges,
- gently stir.
- Slowly pour over top of cream cheese mixture.
- Cover cranberry orange pie with plastic wrap, refrigerate for several hours before serving
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating11 people
I cannot ignore any cranberry/orange creation and this one is lovely, karlyn. My thanks and my five, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
sounds absolutely delish!!!!!!!! love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I can not resist the Cranberry/Orange combination either. You have my five. Can not wait to make it myself. Some things you just know are a perfect dish. This is one of them.quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it