Chocolate-Peanut Butter BonbonsFrom elisabizter 6 years ago
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
- 24 NILLA Wafers shopping list
- 1 tub (7 oz.) BAKER'S milk chocolate Dipping Chocolate shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL peanuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- LINE 24 miniature muffin cups with liners. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Whisk in COOL WHIP.
- SPOON into resealable plastic bag; cut small corner from bottom of bag. Pipe about 1 Tbsp. pudding mixture into each cup; stand wafer in cup. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- PEEL liners off bonbons.
- MELT dipping chocolate as directed on pkg.; stir in peanut butter until melted. Dip bottom halves of bonbons in chocolate, then in nuts. Let stand until chocolate is firm. Keep frozen.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 130
- Total fat 8g
- Saturated fat 4g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 130mg
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Dietary fiber 1g
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin A 0%DV
- Vitamin C 0%DV
- Calcium 2%DV
- Iron 0%DV
The Cookelisabizter Fountain Valley, CA
The Rating5 people
I JUST LOVE ANYTHING PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE YOU JUST CANT BEAT IT AND THESE BON BONS ARE YUMMY TOO
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love it thankskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!