Apple Butter bundt CakeFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs - large shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 tablespoons orange juice, freshly squeezed shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups (to 3 cups) apples, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- GLAZE: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (to 3 tablespoons) apple butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Cream oil and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time. Sift together dry ingredients and blend into egg mixture. Add vanilla, orange juice, apple butter, apples and walnuts. Stir well until combined.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until cake is done.
- Remove from oven, cool 10-15 minutes on a wire rack. Then invert cake and remove from pan onto a serving plate.
- Prepare glaze by combining apple butter and powdered sugar. Pour over top of cake.
- Serve with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
oh yeah it looks really good to me too......yummmm
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is great....I love cake but am not a huge frosting fan...Love it..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
This does sound great! Thanks for posting...
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!