Coconut CandyFrom quaziefly 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring water to a boil and ad coconut.
- Cook for 5- 10 minutes and add sugar.
- Sit constantly and cook for additional 25 minutes until coconut hardens.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Place spoonfuls on a plate or wax sheet and allow to cool and harden.
- NOTE: You can roll and shape once it is cooled and firm. Them add what you like. Dip in chocolate or put nuts in the centers.
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating6 people
mounds bars were one of my favorite candy... thank you for this recipe... 5555peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
These do sound divine, especially dipped in chocolate, mmmm!juels in Clayton loved it
Great recipe! I like coconut!noola in Peterborough loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!