Chicken Cutlets BrascioleFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2c hot water shopping list
- handful of golden raisins shopping list
- 1/4c pine nuts shopping list
- 1c flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 Tbs lemon zest shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,finely chopped shopping list
- 3 slices white sandwich bread,torn shopping list
- 1/2c grated parmigiano-Reggiano shopping list
- 4 pieces boneless,skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2Tbs butter shopping list
- 1c dry white wine shopping list
- 2c tomato sauce shopping list
- 2Tbs fresh tsarragon,(a few sprigs),leaves chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Pour very hot tap water into small bowl. Add raisins and plump 5 mins
- Lightly toast nuts in small skillet over low heat
- Drain raisins and pat dry. Place raisins,nuts,parsley,lemon zest,garlic,torn bread and cheese in food processor and pulse into stuffing.
- Butterfly the chicken open bt cutting into and across the brest but not all the way through. Pound out cutlets and seson withsalt and pepper. Fill the breasts with the stuffing,roll and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet over med-high heat. Brown brasciole all over 7 to 8 mins,rwemove and set aside. Deglaze pan with wine,scraping up drippings. Stir in tomato sauce and tarragon,add chicken back,cover and simmer 15 mins. Slice and serve.