Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate crustFrom blackcupcake 7 years ago
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup shaved semisweet chocolate shopping list
- peanut butter filling, recipe follows shopping list
- peanut butter Filling: shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut butter (smooth or chunky) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup cream, whipped shopping list
- 1-ounce semisweet chocolate for shaving on top shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the peanuts, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl and pat down into a pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes to toast slightly.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven, sprinkle the crust bottom with the shaved chocolate and set aside.
- It should melt in, then set up later.
- Peanut Butter Filling: Using mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter, milk and powdered sugar until light and fluffy, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture and pour it into the pie shell. Freeze for 4 to 5 hours.
- Two hours before serving place pie in the refrigerator. Shave chocolate over the top just before serving
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
The Rating6 people
2 of my favorite ingredients! High 5jett2whit in Union City loved it
sounds great!! Thanks, Dooley 5!dooley in Krum loved it
Great recipe! 5 forksgourmetana in London loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!