Tequila Sweet PotatoesFrom grizzlybear 4 years ago
How to make it
- Grate sweet potatoes.
- In a smoker safe cooking dish melt butter. Add grated potatoes and press down into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and salt.
- Place in smoker at about 200 degrees F. and let cook for about an hour.
- Add half of the tequila and lime juice, stir and press down again.
- Return to smoker and continue smoking until the potatoes are tender and starting to brown around the edges.
- Remove and add remaining tequila and lime juice.
- Stir and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
I'll be having these with my smoked chickens this weekend! Sounds great, Love the Tequila in it, and the best part is there is plenty of Tequila left after the 1/4 cup! Thanks, Dooley 5!dooley in Krum loved it
This is a GREAT "5"FORK!!!!! Recipe~
However, my son in-law will have to cook it for our Family in his smoker~ I will pass on the recipe to him~
HOW are YOU??? I miss hearing from You~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Ha! Sounds like the smokers are coming out this weekend! We're doing ribs and corn...was planning on doing potatoes...now I know what kind! Yum...and thanks, Griz...good one!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!