Caramel Apple Dip In The MicrowaveFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- ½ cup half-and-half shopping list
- ¼ cup corn syrup (Karo) shopping list
- ½ cup white sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- apple slices (sprinkle slices with some fruit Fresh to prevent the fruit from darkening)...also good with banana or pear slices shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except vanilla and apples.
- Microwave on High for 1 minute; stir.
- Cook another 3 minutes on High; stir again.
- Cook another 2 to 4 minutes on High.
- Remove from microwave, stir in vanilla and serve with apple slices. It’s good with other fruits, too - we like strawberries and pears.
- Note: Cooking times depend on your microwave’s power, so adjust accordingly.