Chocolate Wafer PieFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate wafer crumbs, finely ground shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 8 ounce container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed shopping list
- Grated chocolate (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F..
- Coat a 9" pie dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl beat egg whites and salt at high speed until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in chocolate wafer crumbs, pecans and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes OR until center of pie is firm.
- Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over pie prior to serving.
- Garnish with grated chocolate, if desired.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
ohhhh yum you are making my stomach growl and my mouth water with these 2 recipes today lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
oh dear this looks soooo good!!!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This looks and sounds so luscious! Great recipe, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it