Tuscan Style Sausage and PenneFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds italian sausage (sweet or hot) shopping list
- 1 pound penne pasta shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup romano cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste shopping list
- 1 to 2 bunches broccoli rabe shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange sausages on rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. The last 2 minutes of cooking time, add broccoli rabe to cooking water.
- Drain pasta and broccoli rabe and place in large bowl.
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add crushed red pepper and saute 30 seconds. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- Add sausage slices and sun dried tomatoes to skillet. Saute until sausage slices begin to brown.
- Add to pasta with salt, pepper, romano cheese and parsley.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating4 people
Sounds Great, Love This! Ya Know David, The Only Thing I Could Improve On This Would Be To Cook These Sausages Out There On The Barbe Right Beside Those Teriyaki Ribs Of Yours. Whoo Hoo!
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!