Harvard BeetsFrom mcboo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Drain beets reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
- In pan: combine-sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Stir in reserved beet liquid, vinegar and butter.
- Stir using med. heat until mixture thickens.
- Add beets and heat thoroughly
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating4 people
I love Harvard Beets & this is sure a quick & easy way to make them & they sure sound good. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
I love Harvard beets and this will beet the jarred stuff hands down. Yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Hey, I love beets too! Never tried them this way before, looks like I got something new to check out, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it