Slow Cooked Pulled-porkFrom kidaria 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Mix all ingredients and add to pork.
- Cover and cook 4 hours over high or 6 hours over low until pork is fork tender.
- Take out pork and shred with 2 forks.
- You can add some of the juice into the pork. I tend to skim the fat out first.
- Serve on fajitas, sandwiches, buns
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating7 people
Love Pulled Pork. This Sounds Really Tasty And Easy On Those Days You Don't Want To Fire Up The Smoker.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
I am definitely enjoying the easiness factor of this recipe.mellybelly in loved it
yummy.. easy recipe.. husband loves pulled pork ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it