Peanut Butter Candy Bar BrowniesFrom blackcupcake 5 years ago
- 1 (16-oz.) package peanut-shaped peanut butter sandwich cookies, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 5 (1.5-oz.) packages chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 (2.1-oz.) chocolate-covered crispy peanut buttery candy bars, coarsely chopped (we tested with Butterfinger) shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crushed cookies and butter in a medium bowl.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of a greased aluminum foil-lined 13" x 9" pan, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan.
- Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Combine condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bars, chocolate morsels, peanuts, and coconut over crust.
- Drizzle condensed milk mixture over coconut.
- Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to a wire rack, and let cool in pan.
- Use foil to lift uncut brownies out of pan.
- Peel foil away from sides of uncut brownies, and cut into bars.