Special Green Bean CasseroleFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 2 teaspoons melted butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 small grated onion shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cans French style green beans, drained shopping list
- 1/2 lb swiss cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add flour,salt,sugar and pepper.
- Mix in sour cream,beans and cheese.
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with cornflakes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- kimsmomma Erlanger, KY
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- andit Birmingham, AL
- dianerettig Cincinnati, OH
- pleasantvalleycabins Logan, US
- winkaway Nowhere
- babyhomersmommy West Bloomfield, MI
- lpetty420 Hot Springs National Park, AR
- rookycooky Milo, ME
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔