Grilled Pork Tenderloin SatayFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 small onion,chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c water shopping list
- 3 Tbs reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs reduced-fat creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 41/2 tsp canola oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 pork tenderloin(1 lb.) shopping list
How to make it
- In small saucepan,bring first eight ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,uncovered,for 10 to 12 mins or till thickened. Set aside 1/2 c mixture for sauce.
- Cut pork in half widthwise;cut each half into thin strips. Thread pork strips onto 8 metal or wooden soaked skewers. Grill,uncovered,over med med-hot heat 2 to 3 mins on each side or till no longer pink,basting occasionally with remaining mixture. Serve with reserved sauce.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Sounds really nice!murka in Prince Rupert loved it