Red Wine Rib EyesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 rib eyes shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated white onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar firmly packed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped white onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine wine, vinegar, mustard, onion, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, Worcestershire and cayenne.
- Blend well the marinate rib eyes in marinade at least 2 hours.
- Remove from marinate and grill 8 minutes per side then sauté mushrooms and onions in butter.
- Top rib eyes with mushroom mixture right before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Mmmmm, this sounds fabulous. Can't wait to try it. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Boy, does this ever sound so good! Making my mouth water just reading the marinade ingredients! Thanks for another great recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!