White Chocolate Chunk and Macadamia Nut CookiesFrom hsfargis 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter (softened) shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/8 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 100g white chocolate (coarsely chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (coarsely chopped) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
The Cookhsfargis Reidsville, NC
The Rating1 people
Macadamia nuts and white chocolate taste good together. I love the buttery taste of these exotic nuts.
For looks I would change the chocolate to a dark chocolate, it would give it a richer look. Otherwise perfect.trigger in loved it