Shrimp And Scallop Scampi regular and gluten freeFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- • 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- • 8 jumbo shrimp shopping list
- • 8 sea scallops shopping list
- • ½ cup diced onion shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- • ¾ cup white wine shopping list
- • juice of ½ lemon shopping list
- • 1 stick of butter shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon parsley shopping list
- • pepper and season salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and de-vein shrimp. Split lengthwise.
- Slice scallops in half lengthwise.
- In large sauté pan heat olive oil. Add onions and garlic. Sauté 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice. Simmer until a light sauce forms.
- Add the seafood. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the butter and stir until the butter melts. Add the chopped parsley.
- Serve over rice or pasta.*****
- ***** for Gluten Free **** use gluten free pasta
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
So simple yet it sounds so good. I love seafood so I can't wait to try this excellent recipe. Thanks & 5 forks.brianna in loved it
The more butter, the better the taste is, right? Looove the sounds of this recipe, making me drool!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!