Crock Pot Pulled PorkFrom terrymill 7 years ago
- 1/2 Cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/3 Cup Worcestershire shopping list
- 1/3 Cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- Dash red chili pepper flakes shopping list
- Pinch salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 Medium sweet onion, Chopped shopping list
- 3 Pounds pork shoulder, Trimmed of Fat. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine all ingredients except for onion and pork into crock pot. Whisk all ingredients until well blended.
- 2. Place pork and onions into mixture, coating both sides of meat.
- 3. Cook for 8 to 10 hours under "low" slow cooker setting.
- 4. After meat is cooked, remove from slow cooker onto plate and break apart with fork. If meat has any bones, please discard at this time.
- 5. Place meat back into warm sauce to reheat.
- 6. Serve on hamburger buns or Kaiser Rolls.
- 7. Enjoy.
The Cookterrymill Pembroke Pines, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!