Savory Oven Baked ChickenFrom dcwins 4 years ago
- 1/2 c dried breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 T finelly chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 t pepper shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 c butter, melted shopping list
- 2 T finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 6 (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375º. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper and salt in a shallow bowl or plate; set aside.
- Mix butter and garlic in a 9" pie tin. Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into the butter mixture; place into the breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat each piece evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts into ungreased 13x9" baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- TIP: Try mixing 1/2 t of dried herbs, such as rosemary or sage, or your favorite chicken rub, into the melted butter mixture. These can completely change the way the chicken tastes when it bakes.