Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-upsFrom eunoia 6 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Drain; return meat mixture to skillet.
- Add Cheez Whiz; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently.
- Cool 10 min.
- UNROLL dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Press into 14x7-inch rectangle, firmly pressing seams and perforations together to seal.
- Top evenly with meat mixture.
- Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet. (NOTE: Dough is easier to roll the colder it is)
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.
- Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.