Pineapple Glazed Chicken legsFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 4 chicken thighs, legs and wings shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced pickled jalapenos shopping list
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- cooked white rice for serving (optional) shopping list
- optional.... crushed or diced pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove skin from thighs and drumsticks. Season thighs, drumsticks, and wings with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. Saute chicken in two batches until golden, 5 to 7 minutes per batch, transferring each batch to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Wipe skillet clean; add pineapple juice, ginger, and jalapeno. Cook over medium heat until syrupy and reduced to 3/4 cup, about 7 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken. Add scallions; toss to coat. Serve with white rice, if desired.