Bacon Mushroom ChickenFrom blackcupcake 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add chicken, skin side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic.
- Turn chicken over, season, and lay bacon strips on top. Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm.
- Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.