Pumpkin Cream Cheese RollFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all filling ingredients and blend until smooth then set aside.
- In large bowl combine eggs and sugar then beat well.
- Add pumpkin and mix until blended.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, spices and salt.
- Add to egg mixture and mix well then spread batter into greased and waxed paper jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes then remove from pan and cool 15 minutes.
- Place cake on a clean kitchen towel and cool 20 minutes.
- From one short side roll cake up in towel then unroll cake and place on plastic wrap.
- Evenly spread filling over cake and roll back up then cover with plastic wrap.
- Place cake seam side down on platter and chill 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.