Sweet Vidalia Onion Salad DressingFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 1/2 large vidalia onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 6 to 8 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Slice 1/2 inch off both ends of onion.
- Pierce onion skin in several places with a sharp knife.
- Place onion in microwave-proof bowl.
- Add a bit of water. Microwave 3 to 4 minutes until soft.
- Set aside to cool.
- When cooled, peel and place in food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until combined and smooth.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!