Grilled Marinated Portobello MushroomsFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 4 large fresh portobello mushroom caps shopping list
- 3 cups dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shallots or red onions, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place mushrooms in a shallow pan. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the top of the mushrooms. Marinate for 1-2 hours, turning once. Remove from marinade and cook on hot grill for 3 minutes on each side. Slice and serve as a side dish or main course.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating2 people
i have amushroom growing plant about a mile down the road from here. and a whole case of portabellos is very cheap so i never thought of a marinade for them this will be my next try. thanks they are alot lower in mold than other mushrooms so i can ea...moremaywest in Tangerine loved it
Great combo of flavors with the herbs! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!