Crab and Artichoke CroissantsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 8 croissants or 16 miniature size croissants shopping list
- 2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 cups crabmeat, flaked shopping list
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 2/3 cup gruyere or swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, thyme, oregano or basil shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, combine mayonnaise, artichoke hearts, crabmeat, Parmesan, Gruyere or Swiss cheese and green onions.
- Spread inside split croissants.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- In small skillet, melt butter. Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Brush garlic butter over croissants.
- Sprinkle with herb of choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.