Waldorf Salad WrapFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 3Tbs light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 heaping Tbs. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2Tbs white wine vinegar shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2c shredded rotisserie chicken shopping list
- 1/4c crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- /4c dried cranberries,cherries or raisins shopping list
- 1/4c chopped toasted walnuts or pecans shopping list
- handful of arugula shopping list
- 2 whole wheat wraps,heared or lightly grilled shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together mayo,mustard,vinegar salt and pepper in med. bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil till emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine chicken,cranberries,blue cheese and walnuts in large bowl,add a few Tbs. of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine..
- Spread some of the dressing down the center of each wrap and top with some arugula. Divide the chicken mixture between the two wraps. Roll each tightly and slice in half.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
hey - this sounds like it would be great for lunch today....do you deliver?jett2whit in Union City loved it
I LOVE WALDORF SALAD!THANKS FOR SHARING!!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
fabulous!midgelet in Eastern loved it