Crockpot Mashed PotatoesFrom shain6502 7 years ago
- 5 lb red potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2 cubes chicken bullion shopping list
- 8oz. Container sour cream shopping list
- 8oz. packet cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter , softened shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes, garlic and chicken bullion cubes.
- Cook potatoes until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Draon, reserving a little cooking water.
- Mash potatoes with sour cream and cream cheese, adding reserved water to reach desired consistency,
- Transfer to a 4 quart crockpot, cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours. Just before serving, stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookshain6502 Bardstown, KY
The Rating5 people
Love it...thanks! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Great thanksgiving day solution when the stove and oven are both so packed! thanks for the great tip!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
Great flavors! Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!