Montreal Steak Seasoning Grilled Chicken And SaladFrom rottman 7 years ago
- 2 boneless chicken breasts halves shopping list
- olive oil for brushing shopping list
- Montreal steak seasoning shopping list
- 1 package Spring salad mixture shopping list
- 1/4 c olive oil shopping list
- 2 tb champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp coarse ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dill weed shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 4 Tb shelled walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Start grill.
- Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and coat thickly with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Mix 1/4 cp olive oil, 2 Tb Champagne vinegar, 1 tsp coarse ground pepper, 1 tst dill weed, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, and 1 tsp dried oregano in a small cup. let stand.
- Grill chicken breasts until white.
- Layer large salad bowls with Spring salad mix.
- Remove chicken from grill. Place on cutting board and chop into 1/2 inch chunks. Spread over lettuce.
- Sprinkle chicken and lettuce salad with walnuts, then oil and vinegar mixture.
- Serve warm.