Grilled CantelopeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix honey and lemon in flat dish and stir
- . Cut melon into 1/2 inch round slices then remove the pits and cut in half so you have half-moon slices
- Dip the slices, both sides, into honey-lemon mixture.
- Place coated sliced on hot grill and cook just long enough to get good grill marks on both sides of the melon.
- Place on a serving platter and generously grind fresh black pepper over both sides of the slices.
- Serve warm as a side dish to pork chops, halibut steaks or filets, or grilled chicken breasts.
- Note: You want melons, which are firm, not ripe and soft.
- Also you can use any flavored honey along with the fresh lemon juice.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- brianinphiladelphia Phila''duh''phia, Pa
- Melaine7 Nowhere, Us
- twertsfirst McDonough, GA
- youngizm Newmarket, NH
- dragonwings647 Duchesne, UT
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- weshouldtonight Carbondale, IL
- davishoneydo Aledo, TX
- leebear Brookpark, OH
- lovebreezy Colorful, CO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔