Cookies n Cream CakeFrom babemalo 7 years ago
- --cake shopping list
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 8 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped shopping list
- --sweetened whipped cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottom and side of 8- or 9-inch round cake pan. In large bowl, beat all cake ingredients except cookies with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in cookies. Pour into pan.
- 2. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3. In chilled medium bowl, beat whipped cream ingredients with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread whipped cream over cake. Garnish with additional cookies if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookbabemalo MI
The Rating5 people
yummie love this one thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great, and love the 'one layer' size...thanks!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Wow this was staring at me while i was leaving you a message lol... its great and sooo different i printed it gonna try it out for my work buddies lolthank u
\tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!