Easy ChurrosFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Roll each roll into a thin 26-inch-long rope.
- Roll each end in opposite directions three or four times.
- Pick up each end and pinch together.
- The churro will twist together.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet to 350°.
- Place churros in oil and fry about 2 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a one gallon resealable bag and shake until well combined.
- Place warm churros, one at a time, in bag and shake until well coated
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
quick easy churros love them high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Awesome post! Love great recipes made super simple!! ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
this sure beats taco bells and so easy the kids can help. i love simple. thanksmaywest in Tangerine loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
MEXICAN FOOD424 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Anything Fried68 members
Breads Rolls And Biscuits37 members