Clam and crab SpreadFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 3 dozen littleneck clams, steamed and removed from the shells, reserve juice from steamed clams shopping list
- 1/4 cup blue crab meat shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup reserved clam juice, add water to juice to make 1/2 cup shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 loaf of round bread shopping list
How to make it
- Wash clams thoroughly under cold running water and set aside. Combine all ingredients except bread.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Hollow out center of the bread loaf to hold clam mixture.
- Serve with cut fresh vegetables or crackers.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Very nice peeta. 5 ~will make this really soon.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Does sound delicious! Will make a great party dish, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds fabulous & just my kind of treat. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!