Honey Glazed Cornish HensFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse hens well under running water and pat dry.
- Place hens on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine Worcestershire sauce and honey then brush over hens.
- Bake 40 minutes basting occasionally.
- Garnish with orange zest and serve on a bed of hot rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Simplicity wins the day. This is going on the table tonight. Thanks Chef.otterpond in Orlando loved it
This looks wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
This came out just perfectly! No surprise at all Chef Meow. The gentle white wine and honey combination are perfect with this mild chicken. High 5 baby!
Hope you don't mind me posting that picture. But it is the plate I had for dinner ...moreotterpond in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!