Mint LimeadeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine 2 cups water, sugar, and chopped mint in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
- Combine the remaining 4 cups water, sugar syrup, and lime juice in a large pitcher, stirring well.
- Serve over ice; garnish with mint sprigs and lime slices, if desired.
- Yield: 8 cups (serving size: about 3/4 cup).
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Quick N Easy123 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Quick And Easy26 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members