Low Carb DoughnutsFrom midgelet 3 years ago
- Doughnuts: shopping list
- 1 cup soy flour - sifted shopping list
- 3 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp. low carb sweetener powder shopping list
- 1/2 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup half & half shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- shortening for fryer shopping list
- Low Carb Cinnamon Sugar: shopping list
- 2 tbsp. low carb powdered sweetener shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl sift soy flour, baking powder, low carb sweetener and salt.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl beat half & half, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add wet to dry ingredients and stir with rubber spatula.
- Gently spoon batter into fryer and cook each side until bubbles in fryer diminish.
- Remove doughnut with slotted spoon and place on cooling rack on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle doughnuts with low carb cinnamon sugar.
- Yields 4 doughnuts
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Sounds like a winner :)donman in Hammond loved it
great low carb donut high5 post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
just the one for me ... thk u so much : Dcholena in Food World loved it
The Breakfast Club436 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Low GI/Diabetic Diet35 members
Low Carb110 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Breakfast Recipes119 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb116 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place157 members