Three Pepper Roasted Pork ChopsFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 8 thin sliced center pork chops or breakfast chops shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- garlic salt to taste shopping list
- cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided shopping list
- dash of creole seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large cookie sheet or pan
- In a large bowl, mix together the peppers, onion, garlic, and celery.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil and toss.
- Spoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Season pork with seasoning to taste and place over vegetables.'
- Roast in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes
- Turn pork chops and continue to roast for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove pan and spoor broth and wine over pork
- Cover with foil and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes.