Orange And Sage Pork ChopsFrom cabincrazyone 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the seven marinate ingredients thoroughly and pour into a one gallon re-sealable plastic bag.
- Put the chops into the bag, squeeze out excess air, and seal. Place the bag in a baking dish (in case of leakage) and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours. Turn the chops a time or two. (Just flop the bag over.)
- Turn grill on to medium heat and lightly oil the grills of the grill. (:^) editorial license)
- Cook chops in the covered grill for 5 minutes on each side.
- Check doneness by a small cut into the center. Look for a slight pink, or white, depending on your taste.
The Cookcabincrazyone Duluth, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!