Raw Almond Tahini Date BallsFrom texyjay 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grind almonds and cinnamon in food processor until finely chopped.
- Add tahini and continue to pulse.
- Add dates and chop until all blended in (be careful with pits!)
- Form into 1" balls and refrigerate.
- Really good at room temperature & great for breakfast, lunch, snacks or dessert!
People Who Like This Dish 10
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- berrikiss Wenatchee, WA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- callmeprunella Ellicott City, MD
- solomon Montreal, QC
- veganmamasita Pittsburgh, PA
- heatherreneehopkins Oceanside, CA
- zoetheunicorn Hastings, AU
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- mamalou Attleboro, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktexyjay Hollywood, FL
The Rating6 people
Sounds like my kind of cookie!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Yum-mo, these sound wonderful! Thanks for the great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
these sound awesome...five forks...!!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it