English Victoria TeaTime SandwichFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly butter two 8 inch cake pans and line with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs gradually, beating well.
- Sift flour and fold in, using a large metal spoon; stir lightly but thoroughly.
- Pour batter into pans and smooth tops with an offset spatula.
- Bake 20 minutes; cool thoroughly.
- Spread jam atop one layer.
- Spread whipped cream over jam and top with second layer.
- Slice in little sections like pie.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
Oh boy - sounds like dessert too! Can't wait ot try and also use other flavors of jam! Thanks for the great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds delicious!Thanks for sharing the wonderful recipe.ambus in Lahore loved it
Thanks for sharing this. I "collect" tea sandwich and cake recipes. Sounds beautiful!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!