Chuck RoastFrom roseisarose 5 years ago
How to make it
- Here's the recipe that Adrienne gave me for the most delicious chuck roast.
- 1 pkg. Spaghetti Sauce Seasonings Mix (like Lawry's)
- 1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Put (3/4 cup) of the water and 1/2 of both package mixes on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the roast. (I usually make a couple of slips in the meat and stuff cloves of garlic in the wholes.) Put the next (3/4 cups) of the water and the rest of the seasonings mixes on top of the roast.
- Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours. Sometimes I turn the roast over but you don't have to.
- I've added potatoes and carrots to the pot for the last couple of hours. I've also added mushrooms. I imagine in between a roll it would be outstanding.
The Cookroseisarose Benicia, CA
The Rating4 people
POT ROAST IS A FAVORITE IN OUR HOUSE SO THIS IS ON OUR SAVE LIST! THANKS FOR THE POST! high 5valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Nice job. Goes into my book as well :)donman in Hammond loved it
Made this today, awesome! Easy, foolproof and delicious. Instead of adding vegs, I just let it cook and then made mashed potatoes as a side. Thank you for posting this!louisianaliz in Shreveport loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!