Baked Turkey Meatballs With SpaghettiFrom littlesponger 6 years ago
- 1 lb ground turkey shopping list
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 pound spaghetti, freshly cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 1/3 cup pure olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, grated shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 carrot, peeled, grated shopping list
- 2 cups prepared marinara sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the cooking spray.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Shape and roll the meatballs into balls about 1.5" in diameter. Place on baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until fully cooked through. Transfer the meatballs to a plate.
- TRANSFER freshly cooked pasta to large bowl. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic. Sauté 1 minute. Add zucchini, bell pepper and carrot. Cook 2 minutes. Add marinara sauce and basil. Cook and stir until heated through.
- ADD to cooked pasta. Toss to coat. Divide pasta mixture between 4 to 6 plates. Top each with meatballs; garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds super! I have a pound of ground turkey that I havent known what to do with. Thanks!seagrass in Coast loved it
We eat this WEEKLY! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!jd6cancerfree in loved it