Vienna Green BeansFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 package frozen cut green beans shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cook beans according to package directions then drain well.
- Cook onions in butter until tender then stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Add broth, parsley, vinegar and dill then cook and stir until bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream and add to drained beans then heat mixture through.
- Turn into serving bowl and serve immediately.