Salmon LasagneFrom charliex 7 years ago
- fillet fresh salmon shopping list
- 2 bunches (?) spinach shopping list
- 1 medium red pepper - diced shopping list
- 1 small red onion - diced shopping list
- 8 sheets spinach lasagne shopping list
- 8 sheets lasagne shopping list
- 1 pack fresh mascapone cheese shopping list
- 50g grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Put salmon fillet in pan of cold water and bring to boil. Remove salmon from water and flake - set aside.
- Blanche spinach in boiling water. Drain and squeeze out excess water. Mix with red peppers and onions.
- Cook lasagne sheets for 5/6 minutes - until soft.
- Layer ingredients in a baking dish: Salmon, plain lasagne, spinach mixture, spinach lasagne, salmon etc... finishing with a layer of pasta.
- Mix together mascapone cheese and parmesan.
- Spread cheese mixture onto final layer of lasagne.
- Place in medium hot over for 30-45 minutes, until cheese mixture begins to turn golden.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread. Enjoy.