Easy Crockpot Beef Tips And GravyFrom knoxcop 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, sirloin tips or chuck steak chunks shopping list
- 2 T. olive or other oil for browning shopping list
- 1 packet au jus mix, low sodium if available! shopping list
- 2 packets brown gravy mix, low sodium if available! shopping list
- Your favorite seasonings (no salt) shopping list
- 2 cups water, divided shopping list
- wide egg noodles or other choice of starch to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Heat medium skillet to med-high heat, and brown tips lightly in oil.
- Transfer to crockpot.
- Mis "au jus" packet mix with 1 1/2 cups water, stir well and pour over beef tips.
- Add seasonings of your choice, such as black pepper, garlic, or herbs. Do not use salt---the packets are salty enough!
- Place lid on crock pot and cook on slow for 7 hours, or high for 5 hours.
- Mix the two brown gravy packets with another 1/2 cup COOL water, stirring well.
- Add gravy mix to crockpot, and let heat on high for about 30-40 minutes more.
- Remove lid, stir and cool down slightly before serving over noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating7 people
Very nice. Thanks for the post. 5 and saved.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Love it!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sounds very good, nice post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!