Easy Crockpot Beef Tips And GravyFrom knoxcop 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, sirloin tips or chuck steak chunks shopping list
- 2 T. olive or other oil for browning shopping list
- 1 packet au jus mix, low sodium if available! shopping list
- 2 packets brown gravy mix, low sodium if available! shopping list
- Your favorite seasonings (no salt) shopping list
- 2 cups water, divided shopping list
- wide egg noodles or other choice of starch to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Heat medium skillet to med-high heat, and brown tips lightly in oil.
- Transfer to crockpot.
- Mis "au jus" packet mix with 1 1/2 cups water, stir well and pour over beef tips.
- Add seasonings of your choice, such as black pepper, garlic, or herbs. Do not use salt---the packets are salty enough!
- Place lid on crock pot and cook on slow for 7 hours, or high for 5 hours.
- Mix the two brown gravy packets with another 1/2 cup COOL water, stirring well.
- Add gravy mix to crockpot, and let heat on high for about 30-40 minutes more.
- Remove lid, stir and cool down slightly before serving over noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice.
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating7 people
Very nice. Thanks for the post. 5 and saved.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Love it!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sounds very good, nice post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!