Roast Beef Sandwich with Spicy Mayo and AvocadoFrom elle 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 Tbs Tabasco sauce (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- good crusty rolls or 1 long French bread, cut horizontally and hollowed out somewhat shopping list
- 1 lb good quality deli roast beef shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb monterey jack cheese, or swiss cheese or provolone cheese shopping list
- 1 large avocado, peeled,pitted,and thinly sliced,dipped in lemon juice to prevent browning shopping list
- crispy romaine lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayo, tabasco, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Spread mayo mixture on both sides of bread.
- Layer roast beef, cheese, lettuce, and avocado, sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Lightly press on top layer of bread.
- If using large loaf, cut into portions, and serve.