Chicken ParmesanFrom imelody 4 years ago
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs, plain shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup melted butter or margarine, divided shopping list
- 3 to 4 pounds chicken parts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, pepper, and salt; set aside.
- In a skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Sauté garlic until tender.
- Add remaining melted butter.
- Dip chicken in garlic butter.
- Roll each piece in bread crumb and Parmesan mixture.
- Place Parmesan chicken in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining bread crumb mixture and pour remaining garlic butter over all.
- Bake Parmesan chicken at 350° for 55 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with your favorite marinara sauce.