Filipino Home Style Pork AdoboFrom yobpinoy 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cut meat into desired size
- boil in a pan for 20 mins with all the ingredients
- separate the pork from the sauce.
- set the sauce aside
- fry pork in a separate pan, with oil
- fry for about ten minutes or until desired color is seen on the pork.
- add the sauce togethet with 1 cup of water.
- simmer for ten minutes, then voila!!
- homestyle adobo
The Cookyobpinoy Paraaque, PH
The Rating1 people
This actually is an original home-style recipe.
For those in the U.S.A. not familiar with it, "Pork Kasim" refers to pork shoulder and Laurel Leaves are Bay Leaves. A couple should work fine, but remove them before serving.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!