Halibut with a Creamy Dijon SauceFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- 4 halibut - about 1 in. thick shopping list
- olive oil for brushing shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- few sprigs fresh parsley shopping list
- lemon slices to serve shopping list
- mustard Sauce shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teas. dried tarragon shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the grill to medium. Spray Pam or oil the grill grates. Season the halibut with salt and pepper and brush with oil. Make sure grill grates are hot before putting halibut on or it will stick. Grill for about 5-7 minutes per side - season and brush with oil when you turn them.
- Meanwhile, make your dijon sauce by putting all the ingredients into a saucepan. Stir constantly while the mixture comes almost to a boil. It will thicken slightly and then remove it from the heat. Taste and adjust seasoning if you wish.
- Serve the fish steaks with the sauce over and lemon wedges.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating4 people
Thanks for the recipe and here are 5 forks!!noola in Peterborough loved it
The creamy dijon sauce here sounds fantastic! Saving this recipe to try out, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Made this tonight!! the sauce was fantastic and really worked well with the fish, the only thing I did differently was to cook the halibut in the oven.
I served a puree of cauliflower and turnip on the side
Thanks for the recipe!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it